Realtor Peter Clay
- PHONE: 970.460.4006
- EMAIL: Email Peter Clay
With more than 14 years of combined experience and constant professional training and education, we bring the very best local market knowledge and cutting edge marketing technology to the table when it comes time to help you reach your home sale and buying goals. The NoCo Home Team operates on a few key promises:
- Education – We promise to educate you each step of the way and for years to come. You have the right to be empowered to make informed decisions and it is our number one goal to give you that power.
- Integrity – We promise to be forthright, honest and sincere in everything that we do. Reaching your real estate and life goals is our main goal (even when the best thing for you might not be the best thing for us).
- Dedication – We promise to ‘do the work’, to push past barriers and to show up far beyond the closing table. We are building a business for life and consider you as a partner in that dream.
- Communication – We promise to pay attention, find the answers and get back to you right away. Call, tweet, skype, text, google chat or flash the bat signal – we are available to you when you need us, guaranteed.
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of National Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of FCBR Communications Council – 2011
- Designated as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Designated Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Ignite Fort Collins Volunteer Team – 2011-2013
- 5280 Magazine’s FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD for Real Estate Excellence – 2015
- ERA Top Producer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Leaders Circle 2013
- ERA Top Producer for Volume every quarter since 2010
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Beyond Excellence Designation 2011
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Circle of Success/ Circle of Achievement 2012
- FCBR Young Professional of the Year – 2010
- Women’s Council of Realtors Realtor of the Year 2007
We didn’t have to look far when completing this fabulous foursome as Peter is actually Leslie’s brother. He and his beautiful family – wife Kara and their three wild boys – join the Team straight from Phoenix, Arizona. He is now the Noco Home Team’s newest team member, officially unseating Ian with the Newbie title.After many years of recruitment by the NoCo Home Team and despite his questionable family ties, they were finally able to pry him from his Arizona roots and move the whole crew here to Fort Collins.
In addition to growing up in the family business (both horse and real estate), Peter also brings a wealth of business-to-business sales experience from his ten years in the corporate arena and an unparalleled excitement about everything Northern Colorado has to offer.
Likes: All things sports, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, meeting new people, and Jacob’s homemade Wasabi popcorn!