Realtor Mari Wildt
- PHONE: 970.685.0143
- EMAIL: Email Mari Wildt
Being raised in a small farming community in southwestern Minnesota it was instilled in me that my faith, family and a strong work ethic would carry me throughout life. A mentor, later in life, taught me to “Finish what you start because failure is not an option.” I carry all of that with me to this day.
I remember my first childhood family vacation outside of Minnesota was to Colorado. When I first saw the mountains I vividly recall saying to my parents, “I’m going to live here someday.” I truly believe if you can dream it, you can achieve it. Northern Colorado is a dream come true, it is surrounded by two things very close to my heart, small farming communities and the grandeur and adventure of the mountains.
My husband Mike and I, along with our two children, Miranda and Brendon, love all the outdoor activities Northern Colorado has to offer. We like to escape to our cabin in the Wind River Mountains to enjoy the serenity and the wildlife. Some of my hobbies include running, traveling, cooking, playing flute and, of course, shopping. I have a true spirit of determination and strong devotion to everything I do. My joy in life is bringing happiness to my friends, family and those I meet. With this, you can expect that I will listen to your needs, perform at my very best, strive to exceed your expectations and provide you with the best service possible.
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- Real Estate Investor since 2000
- 23 years Property Management experience
- 19 years experience renovating investment properties
- Participant in and donor to “Race for the Cure” and Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Flutist at Our Lady of The Valley Church