Realtor Leslie Leis
- PHONE: 970.460.4006
- EMAIL: Email Leslie Leis
With more than 14 years of combined experience and constant professional training and education, we bring the very best local market knowledge and cutting edge marketing technology to the table when it comes time to help you reach your home sale and buying goals. The NoCo Home Team operates on a few key promises:
- Education – We promise to educate you each step of the way and for years to come. You have the right to be empowered to make informed decisions and it is our number one goal to give you that power.
- Integrity – We promise to be forthright, honest and sincere in everything that we do. Reaching your real estate and life goals is our main goal (even when the best thing for you might not be the best thing for us).
- Dedication – We promise to ‘do the work’, to push past barriers and to show up far beyond the closing table. We are building a business for life and consider you as a partner in that dream.
- Communication – We promise to pay attention, find the answers and get back to you right away. Call, tweet, skype, text, google chat or flash the bat signal – we are available to you when you need us, guaranteed.
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of National Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of FCBR Communications Council – 2011
- Designated as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Designated Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Ignite Fort Collins Volunteer Team – 2011-2013
- 5280 Magazine’s FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD for Real Estate Excellence – 2015
- ERA Top Producer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Leaders Circle 2013
- ERA Top Producer for Volume every quarter since 2010
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Beyond Excellence Designation 2011
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Circle of Success/ Circle of Achievement 2012
- FCBR Young Professional of the Year – 2010
- Women’s Council of Realtors Realtor of the Year 2007
Leslie was raised on a horse ranch in Phoenix, AZ before moving to Colorado to attend CSU (go Rams!). She grew up watching her parents investing in Real Estate and was naturally drawn to the opportunity to work for a local home builder and then to pursue building her own business in Northern Colorado Real Estate. Since her start in 2005, Leslie has built a strong reputation of superior market knowledge and has received numerous awards and accolades.
Leslie and her husband Jacob live in South Fort Collins with their daughter Lillian and son George on a small horse ranch. Leslie looks forward to continuing to grow a Northern Colorado Real Estate business based on client education, integrity and bulldog negotiations.
Likes: Meeting new people, Rotties, Jacob’s homebrew, oversalted tortilla chips and winning .