Realtor Kerry Key
About Kerry Key
Kerry was raised in Casper, Wyoming where her Dad was a custom home builder and her Mom was a realtor. She grew up in and around the housing industry. After graduating from CSU with a BS in Fashion Merchandising, she lived in Dallas as a Buyer for Neiman Marcus. Eventually, she married a Navy pilot and moved cross country over 10 times in the next 20 years, giving her the empathy and knowledge required to be an effective realtor. Although she was physically gone from Northern Colorado for
way too long, FOCO was never far from her mind. Happily, they relocated back here 6 years ago. Kerry and her husband have two twenty-something kids in the Boulder area. She enjoys playing in a “basement band” with her husband as well as biking the trails, and enjoying the culture and music that Ft Collins is known for. She loves helping her clients navigate the real estate market. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or just needing a change, she is excited to help you realize your next goal.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS): Members of The
Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the
top 10% of their residential markets and have successfully demonstrated their
expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
- CLHMS Million Dollar GUILD™: Luxury real estate professionals achieve
GUILD recognition after having completed the luxury home sales and marketing
training, becoming an Institute Member, earning the Certified Luxury Home
Marketing Specialist designation, and have documented performance in the
million dollar and above residential market.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI): Mark of a Real Estate Professional who has
made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by
securing a strong educational foundation…often called the MBA of Real Estate.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR): Skilled and knowledgeable in
issues and trends facing home buyers including, but not limited to how to
compete in a Seller’s Market.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA): Skilled in pricing properties, creating CMAs,
working with appraisers and advising clients on values when buying or selling.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES): Skilled in guiding homebuyers and
sellers of the age of 50 through major financial and lifestyle transitions.
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE): One of the top designation
courses certified through the National Association of Realtors. Advanced 2 day
training courses in professional negotiation and business building.
- Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS): Trained and equipped to
handle with excellence the home purchase needs of active duty and former
- Ninja Selling Certification: Ninja Selling is a system developed and tested over
a four-decade period by over successful 400 real estate professionals.
- Buffini Company Training Completed.
- Member of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®, Colorado Association of
REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®.