Realtor April Allen
Representing Northern Colorado future home buyers and current homeowners, April has always been committed to listening to her client’s needs and utilizing her knowledge and negotiating skills to ensure a successful transaction.
April was born and raised in Estes Park, CO and married her high school sweetheart, Matt. They have been married since 2006 and have loved living in Estes Park for most of their lives, and recently made a move to Loveland. Together, they have two amazing kids, Lauren and Brian. Lauren loves to play drums and piano, while Brian’s passion is the outdoors.
Working along the front range and Estes Park, April has experience selling everything from mountain property, farm and ranch, to luxury, and everything in between. April was born with an entrepreneurial spirit and her love for real estate started at a young age. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors, Estes Valley Board of Realtors, and the Realtor’s Land Institute. She recently teamed up with her twin sister Kelly, who has vast experience selling real estate on the Western Slope of Colorado. They have joined forces and combined their extensive knowledge and experience to provide their clients with the best service, education, communication, and marketing possible.
April’s passion has always been to help her clients make smart real estate decisions and negotiate the best deal. Integrity, honesty, hard work, and outstanding customer service are pillars of her business. She is a proud member of the C3 Real Estate Solutions family and an active member of C3’s Farm and Ranch Division.
- Kylie and Nathanael- Our family recently just bought our 1st home with April and enjoyed the experience and process the whole way through! She’s very dedicated and very responsible and takes her career seriously. She is wonderful at communicating with you, and genuinely cares for your needs and does everything she can to get what you are looking for. We highly recommend using her with any/all of your real estate needs! 🙂 April, thanks for every BIG and little piece of work you promptly helped us with to get our wonderful home we are happily in now!
- Melissa and Nate- In one word…. Amazing!! April is a true professional at what she does. Her commitment to helping us was her number one priority. We have had a few agents in the past that I felt we were wasting their time. You will not get that with April! She is very down earth and easy to work with! She always answered texts or calls and really made it feel like we were a priority. Highly recommended! Thank you April!
- Jim and Palmer- April is the tops all the way around. She helped us get this new property going from start to finish and remains our new friend. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing property. She was very versed in her field. She was very accommodating to our needs. Highly knowledgeable. We can’t thank her enough for helping make our retirement future come true.
- Misti and Isaac- April was both our selling agent for the old house, and transaction agent for the new house. April staged the old house so we’ll that if we didn’t need a larger home, we would’ve considered staying. April handled all of our craziness with poise and confidence. I am friends with a lot of realtors in town and in my opinion, April worked harder than anyone I know to make both deals happen. April was awesome for us and will be amazing for you.
- Stacy and Eric- April is an absolute dream realtor! I will always recommend her to anyone who asks. She works hard for her clients, going above and beyond her duties in order to take care of them. Her communication skills are spot on. She is always pleasant, always positive and is a shining example of composure and class. And don’t let her sweet demeanor fool you. This woman can be tough as nails when push comes to shove! She has our business for life!
Member of National Association of Realtors®
Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®