About Scott Clanin
I have lived in along the front range for 20 years and have a very good understanding of the desires and needs of the residents here. I began my journey in the Northern Colorado area when I came to Greeley to pursue my undergraduate degree at UNC where I graduated with honors. I then went to the Art Institute of Colorado to obtain my Associates degree in Culinary Arts and graduated in the top 10% of my class. I completed my Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix shortly thereafter. I began my journey with Banner Heath and worked as the Director of Culinary and Nutrition Services for over 10 years and participated in several committees and organized several special events for both internal and external customers for the organization.
I purchased my home with my husband over 14 years ago and through that process I knew someday I would love working as a Realtor. I knew when I received my Real Estate License the place for me was C3 Real Estate Solutions. I studied Real Estate at Aims Community College in the fall of 2016 and spring of 2017. Upon completing my real estate course, I took my state exam and passed the first time! I was and continue to be very excited and energized to be buying and selling real estate in Colorado. Therefore, when you are ready to make a move with your real estate needs please call me and I will make the process as simple as possible for you and your family!
Real Estate Credentials
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®
- Greeley Area Realtor Association®(GARA)
- Bachelor’s in Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado
- Associate’s in Culinary Arts from the Art Institute of Colorado
- Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix
- Greeley and Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- National Honors Society in Psi-Chi
- Loveland’s Community Kitchen
- Weld County Food Bank
- Concert in the Parks
- Humane Society of Weld County
Hobbies and Interests:
I enjoy camping in our beautiful Colorado mountains, state parks, and national forests. I also enjoy being outside enjoying all the walking trails and beautiful parks we have access to. I also enjoy cooking, entertaining, fishing, hiking and interior design.