Lisa Young - Real Estate Broker
About Lisa Young
So much of life consists of change. Families grow, and grow up. We change jobs, switch schools, find new friends. My life’s been full of transitions, and I’m thankful for all of them because they’ve helped to make me who I am and what I have to offer as a trusted advisor in your real estate endeavors.
Though I was once quite a wanderer, having lived in eight states and in Scotland, I’m pleased to say I found my home in 1999 when I moved to Fort Collins. I know that moving can be simultaneously exciting and exhausting. During those transitions, I realized how much I love the pursuit of real estate for both our family home and for investment purposes. I’ve been able to buy distressed property to remodel and flip and to acquire rental property. And I’ve had the joy of buying land and building my own custom home. I’ve got the scars to prove it, too!
My husband, Phil, and I blended our families and raised our six children in Fort Collins. We enjoy the incredible views and great weather and love being able to escape to the mountains and lakes easily. Phil is a project manager for a construction company and shares my real estate itch. When we aren’t working, you might find us hanging out with friends in coffee shops, checking out local cuisine, cooking, leading worship, or traveling for fun.
I love people. I love their stories, their dreams, and their uniqueness. I understand that “home” can mean different things at different times in our lives. I’m committed to finding out what your needs are, what changes to take into account, and what those little extra “somethings” might be that would put a home into your dream-home category.
If you want to sell your home, I’ll walk you through steps you can take to make it stand out. If you want to buy, I’ll be diligent in finding the perfect fit for you, which might include helping you see potential in an undervalued property. If your needs are a bit more complex, my work with the foreclosure process and Colorado water rights might come in handy.
I believe real estate continues to be a solid investment both in personal and entrepreneurial strategies. If you’re in the market, I’d be honored to help make your dreams and goals a reality. Let’s do this!
Mission Statement: My goal is to serve and support you with commitment, care, and expertise…and to make sure you have a little fun along the way!
Real Estate Credentials
Member of National Association of Realtors®
Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®
Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors®
Member, Sandler Sales Presidents Club
Experience in water rights
Experience in Colorado foreclosures
Effective public speaker
- “Lisa is a top-notch realtor with excellent knowledge, experience, and expertise in the area and market. She worked with us to sell our home from a distance, guiding the way and ensuring a quick sale that we were happy with. She is honest, capable, professional, wise and driven. She was able to help us set our expectations and take steps to ensure a sale we were happy with. Highly, highly recommend!”
- “Lisa is an extremely personable agent, hard-working, diligent. We were uncertain about whether we really wanted to buy at this time, and she patiently waited for us to make up our minds. She never pushed us to buy more than we wanted. When asked about a property, she gave us her honest opinion.”
- “Lisa was great to work with. I have purchased two homes with Lisa and sold one as well. Everything went off without a hitch and she is very attentive and organized. Her responsiveness is second to none. She demonstrates vast and precise knowledge of the market. We have been very pleased all three times. We gladly recommend Lisa to anyone who is looking for a top notch, professional, ethical, and honest relator.”
- “Lisa worked very hard for our family. She found us an amazing home gave us awesome advice for what to expect and how to offer in a seller’s market. Even though we did not get the first home we bid on she was endlessly positive and encouraging and helped me when I was feeling down. When she found our current home I received a call from her within minutes of it posting that she found us the best home and we could go see it immediately. She made me feel like I was her sole priority when I know she has her hands full searching for the perfect home for other amazing families. I would recommend her to everyone I come across.”
- “We met Lisa at an open house she was hosting. it was probably another year before we got serious about buying and she was ready to go! Lisa was a delight to work with performing well over my expectations. We were picky buyers searching for our forever home. We had put in an offer on a home my husband and I both fell in love with; however, the seller chose another offer. We were very disappointed, but Lisa had been monitoring the progress with the contract and came to us immediately when that buyer’s contract fell through. Her initiative and advocacy was instrumental in our second offer being accepted and we got the house! Lisa was always enthusiastic, quick to meet our needs for showings and held our hands throughout the complicated closing process. She was a joy to work with!!”
- “Lisa was absolutely fantastic. She was on top of things every step of the way. She was very knowledgeable and we always felt we were in the best of hands with her handling all of the details and explaining every step fully. Lisa is engaging, full of energy, and a delight to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again or refer her to my best friends.”
Loveland, CO 80538